Deepwood Weald and every day, I'd add another stone to keep you safe
إذا تم العقل نقص الكلام
104 Posts
Ooc — Koffey
Marruz shrugged, as though indifferent. His eyes were still trained at the stars, but they focused most upon the faint ring that now encircled thhe moon. Rather like a stain upon the dark abyss, Marruz was drawn to the strange phenomenon. When he was much smaller, he could only just recall his mother mentioning the sight. It had been the first time he had ever taken notice of the sky.

He shivered now, for the chill had tangibly strengthened. There was a light drizzle of crystalline dandruff sifting through the air. And Marruz found himself wondering how to percieve the question at hand. Were the stars themselves accomplices? Or was it only his spurious beliefs that made such coincidences seem so intentional? 

"Sometimes I believe so," he finally admit, with a tone almost reverent in audition. Marruz settled his incongruous gaze upon the imposing man, lifting his crown in a resilient manner. "Or, at least, I'm very keen on interpreting them."

He could tell there was something this fellow knew. It made him quick to press, "Do they also speak to you?" 

ابن النجوم
"son of the stars"
Messages In This Thread
RE: and every day, I'd add another stone to keep you safe - by Marruz - February 03, 2019, 02:32 PM