Swiftcurrent Creek he said he had himself a dark-haired daughter, with long green eyes
Centurion
i know you by the state of your hands
165 Posts
Ooc —
thorn was not a man made to balk at physical interaction- yet even then, he hoped that the dark canine before him would not test his resolve. for as confident as the black wraith was in his capabilities, he was through and through a wolf buoyed by his own instincts — and senseless bloodshed was often avoided in his kind. 

he watched with a minor prickle of annoyance as the male continued to consume aria’s gift. perhaps it was the stalwart alpha’s attempt to goad him, or perhaps an attempt to undermine thorn’s bold advances. he made no move to deter the beast further, for a second pair of watchful eyes fell upon him. 

the russet woman from the day before. but was she watching him, or Constantine..? thorn noted her presence, but said nothing, instead composing himself to answer the burly alpha’s query. 

and you seem rather interested in eating her gift. aren’t you worried it’ll go to your hips? a dredged smile remained on his blackened jaws. i came of my own accord, as is our birthright. does your pack not observe such customs? how do you keep the line pure?
it was worth it to see that boy cut from the knees