Horizon Ridge Patience you must have, my young padawan
I hear the drums echoing tonight
238 Posts
Ooc — Koffey
Embry watched the boy. He watched the subtle imprints of thought upon his youthful features; gleaned what he could beneath his shielded exterior. He could only wonder what this boy truly thought of the entire situation, what with them being from different packs in general.

Such concerns never appeared on his amenable form however; a constancy he was hoping to maintain. The last thing Embry wanted was for the stripling to gather any doubt about his mentoring aptitude. 

"Indeed, it was not the best time for exchanging personals," he chuckled affably, though his mind was boiling over the word: Iliidan. In a that peculiar manner the world has, the hooded warrior morphed to match the name with uncanny speed.

Embry stood and shook his coat abruptly, sucking in a sharp breath as he regained a sense for the reality at present. "Now the only thing that has changed is that we will be beating up someone with a name, eh?" And he chuckled at that.

His tone, however, soon sobered. "What, do you think, is the distinction between a wolf and a warrior, Illidan?" 
ϟ
​I stopped an old man along the way,
hoping to find some long forgotten words or ancient melodies.
He turned to me as if to say,
"Hurry boy, it's waiting there for you".
Messages In This Thread
Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Embry - January 26, 2019, 04:53 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Illidan - February 02, 2019, 01:17 AM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Embry - February 02, 2019, 06:59 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Illidan - February 03, 2019, 07:34 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Embry - February 03, 2019, 11:19 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Illidan - February 05, 2019, 08:08 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Embry - February 05, 2019, 09:04 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Illidan - February 12, 2019, 07:02 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Embry - February 12, 2019, 10:19 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Illidan - February 13, 2019, 08:23 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Embry - February 13, 2019, 11:32 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Illidan - February 28, 2019, 12:33 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Embry - February 28, 2019, 04:33 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Embry - March 03, 2019, 11:03 PM