Deepwood Weald to cut away the mountains i've made
إذا تم العقل نقص الكلام
104 Posts
Ooc — Koffey
Marruz was amazed by the odd tune that met his ears. Indeed, the fact that any audible response had even been offered was enough to cast a sharp, curious gleam across his usually impassive orbs. He wondered, in that bleak moment of surprise, just how long it had been since the brute had uttered even a sound. 

His features visibly softened — a remarkable feat for the boy and an unusual one at that. He narrowed his eyes, furrowed his brow. Something about him twitched for a millisecond, and then there was the shadow once more. Just a shadow.

Marruz parted his maw in a capricious manner, uncertain how to proceed but not willing to let it be known to outer beings. The ravine between forehead and eyebrow deepened in yet a harder furrow. And then, he smiled. The boy actually smiled. For once, his handsome endowment met a position it could fulfill. It was odd in that it was so natural for the darkling; it was so effortless. And somewhere deep within that smile, there was genuity for once. Somehow, he just couldn't help himself. The brick wall had broken, it seemed, for a moment. He had not smiled in too long. He hated it.

"Good." 

ابن النجوم
"son of the stars"
Messages In This Thread
to cut away the mountains i've made - by Marruz - January 26, 2019, 05:25 PM
RE: to cut away the mountains i've made - by Moath - January 27, 2019, 11:38 AM
RE: to cut away the mountains i've made - by Marruz - January 27, 2019, 12:07 PM
RE: to cut away the mountains i've made - by Moath - January 27, 2019, 12:24 PM
RE: to cut away the mountains i've made - by Marruz - January 27, 2019, 12:44 PM
RE: to cut away the mountains i've made - by Moath - January 29, 2019, 04:35 PM
RE: to cut away the mountains i've made - by Marruz - January 29, 2019, 09:35 PM
RE: to cut away the mountains i've made - by Moath - February 16, 2019, 12:12 PM
RE: to cut away the mountains i've made - by Marruz - February 16, 2019, 08:05 PM
RE: to cut away the mountains i've made - by Moath - February 20, 2019, 03:56 PM
RE: to cut away the mountains i've made - by Marruz - February 20, 2019, 07:02 PM
RE: to cut away the mountains i've made - by Moath - February 28, 2019, 07:35 PM
RE: to cut away the mountains i've made - by Marruz - February 28, 2019, 07:53 PM
RE: to cut away the mountains i've made - by Moath - March 02, 2019, 11:02 AM