Swiftcurrent Creek lately i found myself thinking, been dreaming about you a lot
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
her saw her, and as his amber gaze turned towards her moonlit gaze, he straightened himself. but aria didn't care about dominance, not in this situation. she had never been anything but respectful in every situation, and if they truly were as good as friends and they always said they were -- they should be able to fight like rank wasn't a part of it. as equals. 

"we need to talk," aria said firmly, her tail swishing behind her, her ears pressing forwards. her gaze settled upon his features, burning, though her voice was not nearly as angry as her appearance suggested it would've been. 

she waited for him to answer -- or stay quiet, if he didn't want to talk then she wouldn't make him. but aria had plenty to say. "i know i forgot a lot, and i know we're different wolves now," she started, chin raising, "but we've never answered the question on our feelings for one another and i want to talk about it now. now that you're single. before i go into heat. while we're both being honest."
Messages In This Thread
RE: lately i found myself thinking, been dreaming about you a lot - by Aria - January 28, 2019, 07:50 PM