Shadewood i’ve worked a lot of nowhere gigs
Friend of the Keep
congratulations, to your ghost
24 Posts
Ooc —
cry's logic made exactly zero sense to koro toro, and he wore such disdain for the male's softness clearly on his features. nevermind that cry was the reason that he was still alive, nevermind that he likely owed the male some sort of debt. in his eyes, nursing a fledgeling that simply ought to be eaten was a fool's errand.. unless, cry was just fattening up the little bird for a luxurious later meal.

he didn't think that was the case, though, and was about to sniff dismissively when cry asked him of his whereabouts. instantly, koro toro felt as if he was somehow being called out for being reclusive -- and wanting no part in being rinsed over what he felt was a great injustice (he was a CATCH, GOD DAMN IT), koro toro gave a fickle smile and shrugged his narrow shoulders. "just been busy." he answered cryptically, not wanting to give cry the upperhand (as an aside, god was KT being a punk). "i suppose i ought ot go meet some of these exciting new people, like, right now." his tone was flippant, and he rose determinedly to his feet. in a perfect world he would have stormed off and swept the room with his departure -- but he was rickety, weak koro toro -- and instead, he rose shakily and stutteringly started to march away.
but that hill keeps going
on and on

Messages In This Thread
i’ve worked a lot of nowhere gigs - by Koro Toro - January 31, 2019, 09:42 AM
RE: i’ve worked a lot of nowhere gigs - by Cry - January 31, 2019, 02:16 PM
RE: i’ve worked a lot of nowhere gigs - by Koro Toro - February 07, 2019, 12:11 PM
RE: i’ve worked a lot of nowhere gigs - by Cry - February 07, 2019, 01:06 PM
RE: i’ve worked a lot of nowhere gigs - by Koro Toro - February 10, 2019, 01:21 PM
RE: i’ve worked a lot of nowhere gigs - by Cry - February 13, 2019, 01:27 PM
RE: i’ve worked a lot of nowhere gigs - by Koro Toro - February 13, 2019, 04:40 PM
RE: i’ve worked a lot of nowhere gigs - by Cry - February 17, 2019, 09:23 PM
RE: i’ve worked a lot of nowhere gigs - by Koro Toro - February 26, 2019, 04:51 PM