Shadewood You’re sayin’ those words
58 Posts
Ooc — Tara
This being her first time ever in a pack Amays wanted to do things right. She not only didn’t want to disappoint Cry but she wanted this to work out for her. For so long Amaya had been on her own, it was a hard and lonely existence. This pack sounded like the thing she really needed, a place to call home. For that reason she wanted to make sure she knew all the things she could and couldn’t do so that she wouldn’t make any mistakes. “So call for Cry if there’s a wolf that he can approve them, got it,” she said making a mental note to herself.

What interested Amaya were the trades. Having not been in a pack before she didn’t know what that would even mean for her. It had always been a simple life of hunting and finding shelter. She listened as Phex explained about them and what she needed to do. Amaya was a little impressed by the list the other girl gave of what she was trying to accomplish. “Did you always know that was what you wanted to do?” While she waited to hear what Phex’s answer would be she looked ahead of them and thought about the trade that might suit her.

The other girl said something that was rather helpful to Amaya. To follow her heart when choosing a trade. This really gave the gray girl something to think about. “I guess it helps to choose a trade that your passionate about so that it will be easier to learn more about it.” That made sense to Amaya as well. She could imagine how dreadful it might be to have to do something she didn’t particularly enjoy.

The gray girl nodded by what Phex said about the pack. It was still early in her time with the pack but, “I’m really hoping I’ll be able to fit in here. I haven’t had a family for awhile and it would be really great to have one again.” She missed her family a lot, there wasn’t anything she could do about them. She had accepted things and was moving on so maybe this was all part of that process.
Messages In This Thread
You’re sayin’ those words - by Sacnite - February 07, 2019, 02:03 PM
RE: You’re sayin’ those words - by Amaya - February 07, 2019, 04:20 PM
RE: You’re sayin’ those words - by Sacnite - February 07, 2019, 05:09 PM
RE: You’re sayin’ those words - by Amaya - February 08, 2019, 10:34 PM
RE: You’re sayin’ those words - by Sacnite - February 10, 2019, 03:33 PM
RE: You’re sayin’ those words - by Amaya - February 12, 2019, 10:33 PM
RE: You’re sayin’ those words - by Sacnite - February 14, 2019, 01:21 PM
RE: You’re sayin’ those words - by Amaya - February 17, 2019, 01:11 PM
RE: You’re sayin’ those words - by Sacnite - February 17, 2019, 01:24 PM
RE: You’re sayin’ those words - by Amaya - February 19, 2019, 03:37 PM
RE: You’re sayin’ those words - by Sacnite - February 20, 2019, 05:32 AM