Shadewood You’re sayin’ those words
58 Posts
Ooc — Tara
Amaya was curious about how one chose the trade they wanted to work toward. Phex had said to follow her heart but the gray girl hadn’t quite understood what meant exactly. She wondered if it was something a wolf always knew or if it might be something they figure out or maybe even stumbled upon.

There were of course skills involved with living on her own such as hunting, knowing which plants would heal a wound so it didn’t get infected, and navigation so she’d know where she was and where she’d been. The question was what of those was she passionate about. From the way Phex spoke there was a whole lot more about trades than she knew.

Wanting to be able to understand and maybe learn something about how she might be able to find her own trade she listened closely to the story that her packmate told about how she decided on her trade. She smiled at the idea of taking care of the pups and helping others but was that what she wanted to do? It was becoming clear to Amaya that this was something she needed to take her time with.

When Phex had finished speaking Amaya took her turn, “I think it would be best if I waited a little while to make a decision. This is the first pack I’ve been in so I’m still not familiar with all the parts of it. Take some time and really consider what’s best for me. You’ve helped a lot though,” she said as she took a small leap over the fallen tree behind the other girl. “I don’t think I would have even known how to begin. This is all so new to me," she explained with a small laugh.
Messages In This Thread
You’re sayin’ those words - by Sacnite - February 07, 2019, 02:03 PM
RE: You’re sayin’ those words - by Amaya - February 07, 2019, 04:20 PM
RE: You’re sayin’ those words - by Sacnite - February 07, 2019, 05:09 PM
RE: You’re sayin’ those words - by Amaya - February 08, 2019, 10:34 PM
RE: You’re sayin’ those words - by Sacnite - February 10, 2019, 03:33 PM
RE: You’re sayin’ those words - by Amaya - February 12, 2019, 10:33 PM
RE: You’re sayin’ those words - by Sacnite - February 14, 2019, 01:21 PM
RE: You’re sayin’ those words - by Amaya - February 17, 2019, 01:11 PM
RE: You’re sayin’ those words - by Sacnite - February 17, 2019, 01:24 PM
RE: You’re sayin’ those words - by Amaya - February 19, 2019, 03:37 PM
RE: You’re sayin’ those words - by Sacnite - February 20, 2019, 05:32 AM