Duck Lake so i made for the creek, where she and i did meet
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
!!! the gods: 
[Image: source.gif]

he returned.

she felt her heart leap in her chest, for some unknown reason. what reason had he given her to love him except that perhaps he gave her the time of day? maybe that's all aria needed -- someone's time of day. he was silent and mysterious and so... feral. like a cave man. but sexy. aria was drawn to him in many ways -- even if the most prominent one was that constantine didn't want her to have him. 

hmpf. 

but when she approached, her heart sank. it pounded in her chest, anxiety riddling her whole being. he was hurt. she should've stayed. how often (if only aria knew) had such poor communication caused such trouble for poor aria. with casmir, with lasher, with constantine, with deirdre (ie. every mayfair ever) and now? with poor thorn, who was bloody and bruised at her border.

but with a doe. 

aria could see the injuries in his expression and posture before she knew what was wrong. hurriedly, she came to him, covering his face in nervous licks, whining gently. "you're hurt," she said softly, worried, "you did not need to do this for me -- let me help you." she was a healer, after all, and even if constantine was not here to permit it, aria would bring him within their borders to try to patch him up.
Messages In This Thread
so i made for the creek, where she and i did meet - by Thorn - February 09, 2019, 07:00 PM
RE: so i made for the creek, where she and i did meet - by Aria - February 09, 2019, 09:24 PM