Fox's Glade Cause we both need it to forget this fear
105 Posts
Ooc —
Sorin sighs inwardly as his mind wanders to the desperate months spent as a rebel in his own land. Viggo would have been deeply saddened by how terribly things had turned out, by how much Sorin and the others had to struggle through. And because he had been the de facto leader, Sorin put a lot of the blame for those struggles on himself. I wasn't strong enough to save him, and I couldn't take down Bane then and there. Not when she revealed just how much of a lie it had all been. Instead, we had to live through hell for six months. Although he did not put any voice to his turmoil, the pain shadowed his expression.

He chuckled bitterly when Liri spoke, telling him he was kind. Kind, good, ha. Oh sure, he had some kindness, had some semblance of purity, but it wasn't enough to atone for all the terrible things he had done. All the blood he'd spilt during those six months. All the fights, and the members he had been forced let Bane punish harshly, in order to cast Bane down. He could still see their faces, begging for help that he simply could not give, or else the grand plan would come crashing down and the tyranny would continue.  

"No he wouldn't" Sorin spat harshly, more at himself than at her. "He would be furious with me, for getting so many hurt." He knew that he was probably saying far too much, that he was making himself terribly open, but he didn't care at the moment. Everything that had been bottled up for so long was bubbling right below the surface, threatening to spill out.

At least you know how worthless you are, how dangerous, how weak she whispered slyly, and the dam shattered. He threw his head back, eyes screwed shut in pain as he struggled inside to throw her out. "At least I didn't betray him, like you did to both of us!" he snarled, totally lost in the fight and not even registering the presence or the words Liri said anymore. He was trapped in the struggle that had held him captive since the day she had turned against him.

Oh, but you did. You let Bane punish usurpers without lifting a paw, even though you lead them. You couldn't fight him, and you cant fight me she ​whispered.
Messages In This Thread
Cause we both need it to forget this fear - by Síff - February 11, 2019, 10:21 PM
RE: Cause we both need it to forget this fear - by Sorin - February 12, 2019, 03:32 AM
RE: Cause we both need it to forget this fear - by Síff - February 13, 2019, 06:34 PM
RE: Cause we both need it to forget this fear - by Sorin - February 13, 2019, 07:20 PM
RE: Cause we both need it to forget this fear - by Síff - February 13, 2019, 07:39 PM
RE: Cause we both need it to forget this fear - by Sorin - February 13, 2019, 08:37 PM
RE: Cause we both need it to forget this fear - by Síff - February 13, 2019, 09:33 PM
RE: Cause we both need it to forget this fear - by Sorin - February 13, 2019, 10:18 PM
RE: Cause we both need it to forget this fear - by Síff - February 13, 2019, 10:40 PM
RE: Cause we both need it to forget this fear - by Sorin - February 13, 2019, 11:13 PM
RE: Cause we both need it to forget this fear - by Síff - February 14, 2019, 12:34 AM
RE: Cause we both need it to forget this fear - by Sorin - February 14, 2019, 01:14 AM
RE: Cause we both need it to forget this fear - by Síff - February 18, 2019, 09:02 PM
RE: Cause we both need it to forget this fear - by Sorin - February 20, 2019, 03:54 AM
RE: Cause we both need it to forget this fear - by Síff - February 20, 2019, 07:32 PM
RE: Cause we both need it to forget this fear - by Sorin - February 20, 2019, 08:16 PM
RE: Cause we both need it to forget this fear - by Síff - February 20, 2019, 08:32 PM
RE: Cause we both need it to forget this fear - by Sorin - February 21, 2019, 12:59 AM
RE: Cause we both need it to forget this fear - by Síff - February 21, 2019, 01:40 AM