Silverlight Terrace what do you want from me?
26 Posts
Ooc —
Tuya skids in the snow and comes up short, stopping just as the dark figure's voice slices through the air at her. It is one of the rare moments where she doesn't know what to say. In her short life she'd not been met with much hostility (which explains so much) and while her parents tried to instill a sense of caution within her, she just didn't take to it. The world was her oyster and she was more than thrilled to explore every inch, meet every person. Except maybe this one.

Or, well, also this one. But maybe she shouldn't have come running full-tilt at them out of nowhere; oh well, she'd try to remember this for next time.

Still, Tuya was at a loss for words for another heartbeat. She opened her mouth to speak and then noticed there weren't just two eyes trained on her - but four. A body she hadn't noticed was standing nearby, hidden because of its similar composition to the snow, and that startled her. I'm sorry -- I -- What if they were dangerous? Finally, she's figured out why her parents were so insistent about slowing down and being mindful of things. I was just going to say hello. I don't mean any harm.
Messages In This Thread
what do you want from me? - by Cassiopeia - February 14, 2019, 04:31 PM
RE: what do you want from me? - by Tuya - February 14, 2019, 04:44 PM
RE: what do you want from me? - by Charon - February 14, 2019, 04:52 PM
RE: what do you want from me? - by Cassiopeia - February 27, 2019, 06:21 PM
RE: what do you want from me? - by Tuya - March 09, 2019, 02:41 PM
RE: what do you want from me? - by Charon - March 09, 2019, 03:42 PM
RE: what do you want from me? - by Cassiopeia - March 29, 2019, 04:39 PM
RE: what do you want from me? - by Tuya - April 01, 2019, 04:24 PM
RE: what do you want from me? - by Charon - April 03, 2019, 09:54 AM
RE: what do you want from me? - by Cassiopeia - April 20, 2019, 01:21 PM
RE: what do you want from me? - by Charon - April 28, 2019, 03:46 PM