Altar of Twilight you've been so still, barely beating at all
ʜ ɢss ғ ʀx
75 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
I SAW YOU ONLINE LOOKING YESTERDAY YOU SNEKKY SNEK YOU I CANT STAND YOU had me thinking you were a whole gone >;((((

Imprisoned, banished, into a nexus of my own design...
Now Time mocks me, and my sentence is Gravity.

It was so invigorating, how his tongue raked the most tenacious laps around some of the most sensitive bits she hadn’t known were to be touched. It was a caress against her most weakest places, and it threw her mind past the heavens, near in reach of the stars. And soon the ache began, a low rumble of nearing thunder, quaking her limbs to near kneel to this man. As though she were who was meant to show supplication to such a resounding pleasure.

Her excitement began to grow, her silken fur beginning to stick high, rising as goosebumps began to rile her flesh. The moon did well to heighten the mahogany in her fur, the auburn that played peek with any who’s eyes grazed her feline form. It was indeed feline, as how she wrapped around him was scandalous. Tongue hid as she nipped and groomed his hide, pulling free the various knots and twirls, anyway to get closer to the obsidian skin beneath. 

If she could meld into him at this point, she would. 

But every sky will build my throne.

[Image: e7ff2v.gif]

Messages In This Thread
you've been so still, barely beating at all - by Marruz - February 26, 2019, 08:11 PM
RE: you've been so still, barely beating at all - by Zafina - February 27, 2019, 09:23 AM
RE: you've been so still, barely beating at all - by Marruz - February 27, 2019, 01:51 PM
RE: you've been so still, barely beating at all - by Zafina - February 27, 2019, 03:14 PM
RE: you've been so still, barely beating at all - by Marruz - February 27, 2019, 07:32 PM
RE: you've been so still, barely beating at all - by Zafina - February 28, 2019, 10:22 PM
RE: you've been so still, barely beating at all - by Zafina - March 15, 2019, 03:46 PM