Shadewood Can I Stay The Night?
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
Raziel has just finished putting a good 4 meals under the cold earth, the only telling of such being the stain of shimmering wet red over his obsidian snout and the remaining shells of icy dirt caked on his paws. A suave Phantom he was, swift in his kills and absolute in his need to provide for his Family. Nearly a third of their women were pregnant- he could risk anyone falling under duress here. Not under his roof. Or canopy, rather. 

The sounds of conversation were carried amongst the wind, and dark auds stuck to the voices. Soon, body followed. 

Eventually, the ebonian made an entry to the gathered crew, while the Ivorian was who he stuck his frosty gaze to first. A intimately fond set of kisses grazed her shoulder, trailing up her cheek, before he stopped to bump a snout comfortingly against Phex.

Only then did he take notice of the stranger. 

Cry couldnt exactly pinpoint whether it was from his pack being so resoundingly fragile right now, or whether it was simply his own brood that was coming to be soon, but the Phantom was not as keen to simply welcome strangers in so easily, now. 

Welcome to Shadewood,” his baritones directly targeted the newcomer under his winter stare. “Is there anything we can help you with?” He asked to the ‘pleasant’ seeming fellow.
Messages In This Thread
Can I Stay The Night? - by Calypto - February 26, 2019, 09:51 PM
RE: Can I Stay The Night? - by Sacnite - February 27, 2019, 02:36 PM
RE: Can I Stay The Night? - by Calypto - February 27, 2019, 03:56 PM
RE: Can I Stay The Night? - by Sacnite - February 28, 2019, 12:13 PM
RE: Can I Stay The Night? - by Gwen - February 28, 2019, 12:39 PM
RE: Can I Stay The Night? - by Cry - February 28, 2019, 05:58 PM