Neverwinter Forest you became the light on the dark side of me
Beauty is power; a smile is its sword
153 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
Away
Feyre wanted to either run into his embrace or run far away. He was watching her with those penetrating cerulean eyes. She could nearly feel the golden kiss of the glade once more and with it a whisper of his caress and tender murmurs. She was afraid to speak, afraid that the only words to leave her maw would be an invitation for him to stay. Would that be so wrong?

She wanted to scold herself for thinking such traitorous thoughts, and yet, here he was standing before her with such serene tranquility. It was as if he were sure she would not resist him… could not resist him. His confidence sent a quake through her bones, rattling her to the point of unease.

Feyre’s maw parted slightly in an attempt at speech, yet quickly snapped shut. She read the acceptance in his gaze. She could scream at him, bite at him, and scratch at him, but he would not leave. It was a fact, not a possibility.

“Embry…” The word was merely a defeated sigh. “You don’t know how to take no for an answer.” She spoke factually – sternly. “You push and push and push, yet you don’t accept when someone else pushes back.” The words tasted bitter when leaving her mouth, yet they almost felt necessary. “You turn a blind eye when someone expresses an opinion differing from yours, and if that is how you want our relationship to be, I will not be the one waking up alone, and I promise that I will not be so easy to find.” She paused, taking in a deep breath. “Do you really think that I would have been this easy to find if I didn’t want to be found? I want to be with you, to learn what love is like with you, but I can not handle to go through what you put me through again. Understand?” Her head canted to the side with finality, the sounds around them seeming to fade from her minds eye.

Mercenary: 5/5
Messages In This Thread
you became the light on the dark side of me - by Embry - March 05, 2019, 06:40 PM
RE: you became the light on the dark side of me - by Feyre - March 06, 2019, 09:59 AM