Neverwinter Forest you became the light on the dark side of me
Beauty is power; a smile is its sword
153 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
Away
He was draped in glimmering sunlight and cloaked in an aura of joy. His delight radiated from him in waves, and yet he still approached Feyre as though she might flee. She was thrilled with his understanding, but remained wary of his charm. She may have accepted him back into her life, but that invitation did not come with her trust free of charge. His acceptance of her harsh words was like ecstasy to her ears, he had truly changedd in their time apart. He had become better, and she only hoped that she had as well.

His words were like the melody of the songbirds to her audits, singing their sweet sonnets directly to her heart. Feyre wanted to touch his flaxen pelage once more but faltered in her bravado. Perhaps such a movement would be too forward?

Despite her hesitance, she closed the distance between them with slow, cautious steps. The fae’s eyeline met at his chin, allowing her to easily tuck her head into the soft downy fur of his chest. Her eyes fluttered closed, her voice nearly a whisper. “I know…”  She nestled in deeper, “I missed you.”

He was so delightfully warm and smelled woodsy and alluring, like soothingly rich honey. She could loose track of time in such a position yet pulled away anyways. Her eyes met his from under thick lashes, searching his gaze for answers to questions she had yet to ask.

It was as if they were starting on a clean slate, and she knew not what they were about to write upon it.

Mercenary: 5/5
Messages In This Thread
you became the light on the dark side of me - by Embry - March 05, 2019, 06:40 PM
RE: you became the light on the dark side of me - by Feyre - March 06, 2019, 11:19 PM