Neverwinter Forest you became the light on the dark side of me
I hear the drums echoing tonight
238 Posts
Ooc — Koffey
Embry's smile broadened. Everything about her was wonderful now. The sunlight deepened as she spoke, and he noticed just how much her eyes seemed like fireflies. Indeed, his gaze caught her's again, you're stuck with me.

She made her graceful way to an outcropping of rocks nearby. His gaze, of course, followed. Though he didn't move, he straightened his shoulders and perked his ears. His tail quietly stirred the water. Somewhere in his mind's eye, he recalled himself dreaming of this moment. How could he not covet her: how the world just seemed to glow around her; the way she dipped her forepaw tranquilly into the water?

He traced the ripples from her paw to where they met at his own submerged ankles. Traced them back to the rock and the beautiful woman that adorned it. His heart thumped harder and harder, until he was pushing through the water. Pushing towards Feyre. When he reached the rock, he didn't stop. He kept moving until he was beside her. And he finally just submit to the fact that this place was just too damn beautiful — too damn perfect — to simply admire by himself. 

Embry slowly lowered himself beside her. Their pelts brushed and warmth spread along his spine. With a gentle grunt, he nuzzled his cheek against the side of her neck, breathing in her scent, before pushing his nose up beside where her own rested across her paws. He murmured, "That'd be just fine with me." 
ϟ
​I stopped an old man along the way,
hoping to find some long forgotten words or ancient melodies.
He turned to me as if to say,
"Hurry boy, it's waiting there for you".
Messages In This Thread
you became the light on the dark side of me - by Embry - March 05, 2019, 06:40 PM
RE: you became the light on the dark side of me - by Embry - March 07, 2019, 11:11 PM