Neverwinter Forest you became the light on the dark side of me
Beauty is power; a smile is its sword
153 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
Away
The warmth of the sunlight pouring through the treetops was overridden by the heat of the male tucked into her side. His breath was warm against the brisk leftovers of winter caressing her nose. Her undercarriage was still soaked from the icy water’s grasp, sending a shiver through her petite frame. The fae tucked into Embry’s side, nestling her maw underneath her paws.

Her amber optics fluttered shut, the sunshine hitting the back of her lids. The silence was comfortable, natural in a way. Feyre wished she could stay there forever, simply being in the brute’s presence made her feel safe. It was mildly embarrassing to know that she wanted to be protected after all of the time she spent alone, but now was not the time to dwindle in the past.

When she spoke, her words were muffled by her the fluff of her paws. “Embry darling,” She cooed, “Have you ever thought how we met?” She paused, lifting her chin and opening her eyes to peer up at the sky. “Let me clarify: How was it that amongst all of the strangers in the world, it was you that came to the border on that day?” Feyre released a gentle puff of breath, “I would have never met you if I hadn’t joined the Glade, which is why every time you mention regretting to take me away from them, I simply don’t understand it.” She mused.

Mercenary: 5/5
Messages In This Thread
you became the light on the dark side of me - by Embry - March 05, 2019, 06:40 PM
RE: you became the light on the dark side of me - by Feyre - March 13, 2019, 01:33 PM