Lone Star Mountain the sweet taste of olive oil on your lips
29 Posts
Ooc —
She was wise, much like how the old Crones had been raised to be since birth. One was always chosen from an alpha's litter and was given to be raised and weaned by the Crone. He instantly felt comfortable and settled in to face her "the children are little bits of stars sent down to be reborn here and learn more, see what's changed and then when old they get reborn into the universe to help shape it to always change" he paused unsure if he was making any sense to her "It is our job to shape them to learn the good and the bad of the universe but as safely as is possible. Hence why some don't last, as it needs to be known safety isn't always a granted" he remembered the old Crones tale and it flowed through him with grim brutality. He blinked and then smiled sheepishly "I'm sorry, i was always raised in a very open way to preach my religion when around an old soul" his eyes searched hers for a moment and he smiled "You are an older soul than most"
Messages In This Thread
the sweet taste of olive oil on your lips - by Olive - March 10, 2019, 07:09 PM
RE: the sweet taste of olive oil on your lips - by Vangard - May 03, 2019, 12:43 PM