Silvertip Mountain But lately I'm beginning to find that I should be the one behind the wheel
as they thank the lord the blind can't see
152 Posts
Ooc — lackadaisy
how interesting. he did not seem phased by her unwanted presence. if one could even call her presence unwanted. she was not so vain to assume he wanted anything from her. the man invited her to sit, though his tone was a bit void of warmth. the ivory woman did not care. her own tune was as such in the best of times. silently, she would move to recline next to him. not close enough to touch but a respectful distance between strangers.

"I thank you" she would say after she got into a comfortable position. the trek up the mountain was a burden upon a new resident. she knew not where to step nor knew any short cuts. it had been a long way. she may claim to be in excellent shape yet even she was at the mercy of a fatal trail. the man was more at ease here than she seemed to be. noted that it was a new landscape for her. she allowed the silence to stretch; her own gaze fixed on the skies. "are you a resident of the Teekons?"

she had not met many natives aside from Liri. it was always fascinating to see the lives the people here had created for themselves.
4/10 2/5
major focus on fighting and traveling
JOIN T H E  W A Y F A R E R S
Messages In This Thread
RE: But lately I'm beginning to find that I should be the one behind the wheel - by Heloise - March 13, 2019, 12:47 PM