Silvertip Mountain But lately I'm beginning to find that I should be the one behind the wheel
as they thank the lord the blind can't see
152 Posts
Ooc — lackadaisy
she would gift him a soft little smile, content to have met someone with a formal way of speaking as well. thus far he had done nothing to offend her when in truth she was intruding upon his solitary. perhaps he had little time to himself. perhaps he traveled with others. she did not know. "I should learn more of them" he seemed disappointed he either did not know or that she did not know. Heloise's gaze lifted, finding the only star she even knew existed. an ear would flick to the constellation. "yet I know only Ursa Minor - or as the northerners call it, the Little Dipper."

some called it a dragon rearing up to the sky. others a humble bear. she had met a being once who claimed it was a wolf's tail. it was good to know the stars above rarely changed when the earth itself did countless times. Heloise would nary shift from viewing the sky as Eastwood asked of her interests. "I enjoy assisting other people" however naive that sounded it was true. she would not narrow it purely to plants and healing. physical tasks were also a joy. "it is... a mission I have, to help when others have need of it." she was largely one to stay in the background and quietly offer advice.

she would gently snort. "though it sounds very foolish when I say it out loud."
4/10 2/5
major focus on fighting and traveling
JOIN T H E  W A Y F A R E R S
Messages In This Thread
RE: But lately I'm beginning to find that I should be the one behind the wheel - by Heloise - March 13, 2019, 05:03 PM