Sunset Valley Not Out of the Woods Yet
28 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
She was a wise woman for her dainty sculpture, someone who knew well enough, despite her frivilous words, that things in life were not meant to be free. Especially the things in life that dealt with your living situation. While things were already set in motion in his head, he could not settle upon them yet- he still had no inkling as to what demeanor she held, other than one who asked questions of her better gender entirely way too much. However, since she had not been trained by any of the many women within Rosings, she would be free to be lost in her ignorance, as of this moment.
'It is unlikely you would offer this out of the kindness of your heart.' The swift sifting wit of his tongue coupled with his tempered patience, as a reply soon followed from kissable lips. "On the contrary love, it is my kindness which keeps me here, asking for you to take up my offer. Should I have indulged in sadism, I would have taken my time taking advantage of you, and then ensuring you had nothing left to offer before I silenced you for good." She wouldn't have been the first who refused his offer. And the more often he found himself lonely and lustful for company, the more often his imbitterment would seek his mind and ail him into having even more wittled patience. Yet she had come across him in his earlier stage, thus was saved-

for now. 

"It would cost you nothing, for now. Only time would tell should you need to pay any type of dues, if at all. And more often than not, such dues are moreso blessings than curses when on the behalf of the women." The possum had no inkling that she spoke to a famed bloodline herself, the prized Odolf. He and is brothers, and even his sister, were the most worthy of blood to repoduce. Their family line was impressive, spanning well over generations he hadn't even considered. Only the most equal in worth of women were selected to be their wives, and were held to high standards to mother their children. But she knew nothing of this, this ignorant woman. 

Oh how he could not wait to simply whisk her free from her poor and fulfillmentless life, and show her a path to being a righteous woman.

Taking a step closer to her, his voice lowered, a promise in his tone of sea surf and oceanic desire. "Come with me, and heal. Regain yourself, and you will find out your answers, then."
Messages In This Thread
Not Out of the Woods Yet - by Cordelia - March 13, 2019, 01:34 PM
RE: Not Out of the Woods Yet - by Dawson - March 13, 2019, 01:48 PM
RE: Not Out of the Woods Yet - by Cordelia - March 13, 2019, 02:26 PM
RE: Not Out of the Woods Yet - by Dawson - March 13, 2019, 02:39 PM
RE: Not Out of the Woods Yet - by Cordelia - March 13, 2019, 03:31 PM
RE: Not Out of the Woods Yet - by Dawson - March 13, 2019, 04:14 PM
RE: Not Out of the Woods Yet - by Cordelia - March 13, 2019, 07:18 PM
RE: Not Out of the Woods Yet - by Dawson - March 14, 2019, 09:28 AM
RE: Not Out of the Woods Yet - by Cordelia - March 15, 2019, 01:21 AM
RE: Not Out of the Woods Yet - by Dawson - March 16, 2019, 07:14 AM
RE: Not Out of the Woods Yet - by Cordelia - March 18, 2019, 02:01 AM