Sunset Valley Not Out of the Woods Yet
111 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Away
Despite her inquiry of what the expenditure of this settlement would be on her, he insisted that it was a handout. More than that, he conveyed a sentiment that he was respectable simply because of his aversion to sadism. Back home being better than a savage wasn't the baseline for decency. She wondered what the natives of this region would be like if that were the situation. Perhaps care and shelter were not the only things essential, but protection additionally.

Secretly she had been taken here for refuge from the faction, but if everything had gone accordingly she would have been accompanied by one of the royal knights. This was not so. Though she knew little regarding this male, it was certain she knew him better than any other of this new land. The dues she would have to pay remained an unsolved riddle to her, and though he ensured them to be inconsiderable, she remained skeptical. But what was there to do. A companion to aid her was required, at best till her injury subsided.

Nodding her head down towards him in agreement she spoke "I accept your gracious offer. My apologies for my weakened and unkempt state. I shan't be a burden for long." Afterward, she lifted her head and made a motion to stand. Given time to rest, her limbs were more stable, though nonetheless remaining marginally fatigued. With tepid difficulty she rose to her feet, leaning her right side against the stone for equivalence, as her left leg hung above the ground. If standing caused such strife, surely walking would be a travesty she rationalized. She despised needing so much from a stranger. "My stride may perchance be
pitiful resulting from my injury. Might you be accommodating?" she asked abjectly, not mocking herself in the process, but stating a truth outright.

Once risen her legs shook, more exasperated than anticipated. The 
breeze now able to flow across her dampened fur sent shivers round her. Streams of moisture smudging dirt down into her coat and further smearing the blood on her breast. She wants not to look at it, in addition to it being blood, she was disheveled causing great unsettlement. "Perhaps a visit to water for me to be cleansed should be considered." she insisted.
Cordelia's identity is currently unknown to the wolves of the Teekon Wilds. 
She is known by all as Corra.

Messages In This Thread
Not Out of the Woods Yet - by Cordelia - March 13, 2019, 01:34 PM
RE: Not Out of the Woods Yet - by Dawson - March 13, 2019, 01:48 PM
RE: Not Out of the Woods Yet - by Cordelia - March 13, 2019, 02:26 PM
RE: Not Out of the Woods Yet - by Dawson - March 13, 2019, 02:39 PM
RE: Not Out of the Woods Yet - by Cordelia - March 13, 2019, 03:31 PM
RE: Not Out of the Woods Yet - by Dawson - March 13, 2019, 04:14 PM
RE: Not Out of the Woods Yet - by Cordelia - March 13, 2019, 07:18 PM
RE: Not Out of the Woods Yet - by Dawson - March 14, 2019, 09:28 AM
RE: Not Out of the Woods Yet - by Cordelia - March 15, 2019, 01:21 AM
RE: Not Out of the Woods Yet - by Dawson - March 16, 2019, 07:14 AM