Swiftcurrent Creek We all need someone to hold [M]
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
She had been here almost a year now and never had she been given the chance to lead. She had been here almost a year now and had not won over the leaders to trust her completely. She had been here almost a year now and still didn't have friends. The whole world seemed against her moving forward, which meant she had to push back. What better way than to surrender for a while, see how they would react when now they had a chance of getting children when they associated themselves with her. A sinister plan, she agreed, but loneliness did strange things to someone as social as Chusi.

Her ears perked and she turned her pointy face to the man that had so unfortunately fallen from grace. She didn't follow the drama in the upper ranks, only knew that Soltero was not their beta as of now. She had been the Delta for ages and the men that came from their merging had stolen the spots she had set her ocher gaze upon. It gave her a burning feeling in the back of her throat, a twisted feeling in her gut. The girl was not familiar with jealousy, but here she was with that burning and that twisting - even when she saw Alessia who had so swiftly stolen Kavik's heart. Soltero was alone. Soltero would do.

Hmm? She hummed in response, swishing her fluffy tail about behind her.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
We all need someone to hold [M] - by Chusi - March 15, 2019, 04:55 PM
RE: We all need someone to hold [M] - by Soltero - March 17, 2019, 05:41 AM
RE: We all need someone to hold [M] - by Chusi - March 17, 2019, 06:34 AM
RE: We all need someone to hold [M] - by Soltero - March 17, 2019, 07:12 AM
RE: We all need someone to hold [M] - by Chusi - March 17, 2019, 01:26 PM
RE: We all need someone to hold [M] - by Soltero - March 24, 2019, 08:44 AM
RE: We all need someone to hold [M] - by Chusi - April 05, 2019, 11:23 AM
RE: We all need someone to hold [M] - by Soltero - April 05, 2019, 05:01 PM
RE: We all need someone to hold [M] - by Chusi - April 16, 2019, 06:17 AM