Lone Star Mountain She says that it's "a rat race, dog eat dog. Everyone's another cog."
29 Posts
Ooc —
It wasn't surprising to him when she said that she had lived without gods. Nowadays there weren't many who remembered the old ways, in fact it seemed that his old pack had been the only ones left who remembered and worshipped. It brought him great pride to know that him and Odi were the ones who were burdened with spreading the knowledge once more. "A godless life is truly lonely" he murmured just before she turned and asked him, very eagerly to teach her about his gods. He blinked, a bit taken aback. He had been expecting to have to try to earn her interest, this was much easier for him though so he went with it. He smiled and chuckled softly "It is permitted. Odin...he loves to be talked about. My gods are...not so humble but they are generous" he spoke with affectionate humor as if he was speaking about family.

He crossed his forelegs and turned toward the stars "Odin is the father and king of all the other gods. He is the god of war, death, wisdom, and magick. He knows all and create and end all. His wife is Frigg, the goddess of motherhood, marriage, and family. There are many, many gods and goddesses though the only ones that demand to be known are Odin, Frigg, Loki, Thor, Sif and Heimdall" he paused for a moment as he was filled with a strengthening energy. He smiled and closed his eyes, opening them once more after revelling in the feeling. "They hear us. The curiosity you feel, it is Odin calling you out. He is challenging you, asking if you think you are worthy to follow in this path" he turned to her and motioned to her missing leg "I believe you are" he said with a small smile.

"Our only tasks in following the gods are to worship and to live every day as if it could the last. We are asked to be strong and brave, ready to die at any moment. For death isn't to be feared, it means that we are finally welcomed into Odin's hall as his cherished guests. There are certain laws and ways of living we uphold. If you are interested in learning, in really devoting yourself to Odin I am trying to form a pack with my companion Odi" the offer hung in the air, she could join them if she so desired.