Fox's Glade When you were lonely, you needed a man.
Let's find a light inside our universe now
64 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
This looked lonely :o

Eilonwy was slowly coming to the realization that it wasn't something wrong with her that made her so sad and cold most of the time; but something wrong with the world. It was the seasons, not enough of them as warm and colorful as this spring, the first she's ever seen. Everything was buzzing with life and beaming with color, and she couldn't help but feel infected with all that happiness. She had even found a new interest in flowers, which she had come all the way down there admiring and collecting for her mother to see. She had a white one, a blue one and the only thing she was missing was a violet one to make the perfect trio. And she found it! Oh it was so perfect, and she had come across it so close before arriving home that it was almost unbelievable.

But there was a catch.

To get it down from the tree it was hanging Eilonwy had to jump and grab it. And she did! It took a couple tries bu Eilonwy finally reached the flower with her teeth and clamped on it, but as gravity brought her down so did the branch that held the flower, and when the stem finally broke off and the branch was released, it sprung back up making a hella lot of noise and rattling the whole tree scandalously, startling some birds that took off in every direction as Eilonwy fell flat on her bum with a dry thud, only to realize that she wasn't alone after all.

· ~ The biggest mistake I made was believing that if I cast a beautiful net, I’d catch only beautiful things ~ ·
Messages In This Thread
RE: When you were lonely, you needed a man. - by Eilonwy - March 31, 2019, 10:31 PM