Fox's Glade When you were lonely, you needed a man.
Let's find a light inside our universe now
64 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Eilonwy smiled anxiously, feeling a bit stooping after her little slip up. But the grace and light that Ibis exuded made her feel a lot mor... No, actually it made her feel worse, sad about herself for not being anywhere near that beautiful. She sighed, wondering how it was being so cute, and wondering whether she had many pretenders. She surely did.

But those thoughts were interrupted when her new friend formulated an actual question that Eilonwy almost didn't catch. What? she was quite clueless, Oh, this flower? she looked at it dumbfounded. I never really thought there were different kinds of flowers... she thought out loud. They had always been just flowers, all beautiful, but all just as regular as the next. But she was probably thinking too deep into it. What do you mean? now she felt ugly and dumb.

· ~ The biggest mistake I made was believing that if I cast a beautiful net, I’d catch only beautiful things ~ ·
Messages In This Thread
RE: When you were lonely, you needed a man. - by Eilonwy - April 21, 2019, 09:59 PM