Fox's Glade When you were lonely, you needed a man.
Let's find a light inside our universe now
64 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Eilonwy listened to her new friend with big eyes and perky ears, amazed by how much she knew about the world that Eilonwy hadn't even thought about. The knowledge wasn't exactly astounding or complex, but they were thoughts Eilonwy had never really ventured on her own.

For a moment Eilonwy tried to come up with examples of her own, but shortly realized she didn't have the experience to share the moment of brightness her friend was having over there, and so she kept her mouth shut until Ibis finished her thought. And when she did, Eilonwy didn't really find much more to say other than Yeah, I guess bees'r kinda fluffy, even if they were most definitely pokey! However, a question suddenly came up Watcha think flowers would want to get our attention for? she wondered. As far as she knew, flowers couldn't think, let alone crave attention.

· ~ The biggest mistake I made was believing that if I cast a beautiful net, I’d catch only beautiful things ~ ·
Messages In This Thread
RE: When you were lonely, you needed a man. - by Eilonwy - April 29, 2019, 05:57 PM