Lost Creek Hollow as the river flows
terraform
51 Posts
Ooc — lackadaisy
"Treason it is" he felt irony at meeting a wolf called such a thing, for he was branded a traitor back home now. turning his back on Lolth in favor of his new patron deity... his parents would be so proud if they even cared about him. that was sarcasm. they cared enough to hurl insults and let him know how disappointed they were. bastards. calling him less of a wolf, less of a being for his religious choices. he would lift his head to stare at the beta.

he assumed that she was second in command, for his people had no such word. no real structure. which is why they fell so easily. "yes" he would reply "I would like to join your Lost Creek Hollow" seeing a pack working in union, perhaps harmony, was what he needed. he figured she didn't care to beat the bush either, and so would list his skills before her. "if you have need of a healer, I am versed in herbology. I am willing to teach others such a trade as well." 

if Lost Creek Hollow was indeed on good terms with the other communities, he saw no reason to draw this out. the woman was near her time and had better things to do than standing around here, speaking to him. "if you cannot accept me into your ranks, could you point me to one of your allies? I am... new to the Teekons. I'd rather join a pack that has no outstanding enemies. war is not something I'm interested in."
0/5 4/5
major focus on plants, teaching others, etc
Messages In This Thread
as the river flows - by Baelfire - March 24, 2019, 07:13 PM
RE: as the river flows - by Arbiter - March 24, 2019, 10:42 PM
RE: as the river flows - by Baelfire - March 25, 2019, 12:56 AM
RE: as the river flows - by Arbiter - March 25, 2019, 04:33 PM
RE: as the river flows - by Baelfire - March 25, 2019, 05:56 PM
RE: as the river flows - by Arbiter - March 25, 2019, 11:46 PM
RE: as the river flows - by Baelfire - March 26, 2019, 11:05 AM
RE: as the river flows - by Arbiter - March 27, 2019, 02:23 AM
RE: as the river flows - by Baelfire - March 27, 2019, 12:00 PM