Lost Creek Hollow as the river flows
terraform
51 Posts
Ooc — lackadaisy
hm. one singular pack that had been causing problems for all the rest? it sounded suspicious and he was glad they seemed to be gone. "congratulations" he would remark at her ending comment of not being able to deal with a fight. he gave a nod to her swollen sides. it appeared he had chosen a good place if children were in the future. Treason seemed rough, though he could not talk of such a thing. his own personality was a bit gruff too. she would make a good mother, though. he was sure of it. 

Treason then mentioned being able to mentor, causing the man's eyes to briefly flicker with eagerness. "I know some local plant life that I can easily find" he would return to the prospect of his admission again. "water sources always give life easier than a barren land" he remarked, gesturing to the lush landscape they were surrounded with. he could spot some plants from his standing point now. he'd remember their names and their meanings. collect some later. "but yeah, I can tutor anyone who can put up with me." amusement clear on his voice.
0/5 4/5
major focus on plants, teaching others, etc
Messages In This Thread
as the river flows - by Baelfire - March 24, 2019, 07:13 PM
RE: as the river flows - by Arbiter - March 24, 2019, 10:42 PM
RE: as the river flows - by Baelfire - March 25, 2019, 12:56 AM
RE: as the river flows - by Arbiter - March 25, 2019, 04:33 PM
RE: as the river flows - by Baelfire - March 25, 2019, 05:56 PM
RE: as the river flows - by Arbiter - March 25, 2019, 11:46 PM
RE: as the river flows - by Baelfire - March 26, 2019, 11:05 AM
RE: as the river flows - by Arbiter - March 27, 2019, 02:23 AM
RE: as the river flows - by Baelfire - March 27, 2019, 12:00 PM