Phantom Hollow In my hands I hold a jar to gather up the evening dew [birthing thread]
"only if we lose"
17 Posts
Ooc — Tony
The whole ordeal of being born had come with a lot of stress for little Revan. Whilst the entire pregnancy had been comfortable and chill, the last days had been packed with action and unsufferable tension, making things displeasing in there with the rest of the litter. Revan was one of the lucky ones to survive, strong enough to fight his way through the last days of pregnancy, but there were two others that simply couldn't make it. Perhaps Revan would never know this, or maybe unconsciously he would always lack two siblings, but for now he could only respond to life the only way newborns could.

He was feisty at first, probably posing a challenge for a stressed-out mother trying to round him up with the others, but as soon as he found a teat to suckle on and he found out what it felt to be nourished he was calm. He went on in silence, almost still save for his aggressive suckling technique, until he dozed off to sleep out the rest of his first night in this world.
Messages In This Thread
RE: In my hands I hold a jar to gather up the evening dew [birthing thread] - by Revan - March 31, 2019, 03:21 PM