Ocean's Breath Plateau Active Intermission
111 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Away
The sound of a familiar voice broke her trance as she slowly opened her eyes and looked his way. Though it was not spoken she suspected he held disapproval for her absence from his chosen sanctuary. Having broken a wordless rule she thought to atone in advance. She bowed her head in thanks, "Thank you, Dawson. I did not expect your arrival to be so imminent, yet I do not underestimate your efficiency to claim game. My apologies for my imposition in your quest to discover me." she spoke, her muzzle pointed to the floor through the entirety of her words, only to rise ensuing.

Curiously, his next focus was thrust to flora and her preferenced. A glimpse of her past rushed about her mind. Back to before the ceremony, her mother and her crown. It caused her a faint loss of breath before she pushed to answer "Emerald blue phlox" she spoke and momentary remained oddly silent.

What were his motives? The question played in her mind. So many of his actions uncalled for. She had developed a sense he preferred to avoid certain questioning, but which she was still amiss. With risk, she proceeded "Why the inquiry? Surely I do not deserve more than that which is currently being provided. Or even that... Further....... I wonder of your necessities, those which I may be able to fulfill to ease additional burdens brought upon by my presence." perhaps she could repay her debts before they accumulated interest.
Cordelia's identity is currently unknown to the wolves of the Teekon Wilds. 
She is known by all as Corra.

Messages In This Thread
Active Intermission - by Cordelia - April 03, 2019, 03:18 PM
RE: Active Intermission - by Dawson - April 12, 2019, 01:34 PM
RE: Active Intermission - by Cordelia - April 15, 2019, 01:34 AM
RE: Active Intermission - by Dawson - April 27, 2019, 09:25 PM
RE: Active Intermission - by Cordelia - April 27, 2019, 10:38 PM