Duck Lake ; i guess i'm not like you
34 Posts
Ooc — lackadaisy
ooc; hope you don't mind me, you two! i've wanted to rp with goose and oath since i saw em :D

the morning light trickled through the overhead foliage, causing a nice glow on the still dim earth. Benedict would yawn as he exited his new den, trying to make himself get into a nice routine with patrols. the camp was still and quiet; not many people up and around truthfully. no matter. he'd turn and walk, exiting Swiftcurrent after a consideration. he had done border patrols well into the night so nobody would miss him if he took some personal time.

by the time he headed east, the lake would be lit with a bit of a brighter glow. he'd pause by the waters, dipping his head down to drink before a flurry of movement caught his eyes. another wolf flew at the surface, after a duck that had been unfortunate enough to get in their way. or just eyeballin' them wrong. either way, he was in awe of the good catch. Benedict was a bit away from the woman. spared splashing water and a real focus. he'd let out a friendly enough chuff as she went back to shore, though he remained where he was. she seemed to be scanning the area for something. maybe she had a friend.

in that case, he wouldn't bother her much. he only wanted to show appreciation for her good hunting skills if she wanted to chat. as a hunter himself, he was always looking to improve. perhaps she'd share tips. he hadn't gone after a duck yet.
2/5 0/5
major focus on group hunting, patrolling, defensive fighting
benedict speaks with a heavy accent; if you need a translation just ask!
Messages In This Thread
; i guess i'm not like you - by Oath - April 03, 2019, 05:44 PM
RE: ; i guess i'm not like you - by Benedict - April 03, 2019, 06:20 PM
RE: ; i guess i'm not like you - by Goosie - April 03, 2019, 07:30 PM
RE: ; i guess i'm not like you - by Oath - April 04, 2019, 08:58 AM
RE: ; i guess i'm not like you - by Benedict - April 04, 2019, 11:24 AM
RE: ; i guess i'm not like you - by Goosie - April 04, 2019, 11:59 AM
RE: ; i guess i'm not like you - by Oath - April 04, 2019, 12:28 PM
RE: ; i guess i'm not like you - by Benedict - April 04, 2019, 12:36 PM
RE: ; i guess i'm not like you - by Goosie - April 04, 2019, 01:18 PM
RE: ; i guess i'm not like you - by Oath - April 04, 2019, 02:48 PM
RE: ; i guess i'm not like you - by Oath - April 10, 2019, 09:40 PM