Duck Lake ; i guess i'm not like you
34 Posts
Ooc — lackadaisy
a new form, a pale figure and wisp of a girl, would join the first. though Benedict remained calm and where he was, it was clear she was spooked by his presence. he hadn't meant to startle anyone. he was relaxed, the fur along his shoulders smooth save for the thickness of his ruff that billowed in the soft wind. the pale one would turn to her companion, uttering something he didn't catch before the brunette turned to him. she would offer a neutral reply to his chuff, causing the man to dip his head politely in return. 

" 'lo there, ye both" he'd reply after a few seconds had passed. he was too new to the wilds to notice their pack scent - though by now it was faded - nor the name of Easthollow. he was a Swiftcurrent wolf, totally new, despite being neighbors with the other pack. he could have easily gone to Easthollow if he had traveled further down. the point was, he didn't know who these two women were. it didn't stop him from being friendly though. his tail would lift to signal his mannerisms, wagging slightly. "m' name 's Benedict o' Switftcurrent 'reek."

he didn't ask their names due to the fact the pale girl was startled and he didn't want to overwhelm her with questions. if he did, her companion may very well chase him away. for now, it was good to be simple. choosing simple words and with positivity backing it.
2/5 0/5
major focus on group hunting, patrolling, defensive fighting
benedict speaks with a heavy accent; if you need a translation just ask!
Messages In This Thread
; i guess i'm not like you - by Oath - April 03, 2019, 05:44 PM
RE: ; i guess i'm not like you - by Benedict - April 03, 2019, 06:20 PM
RE: ; i guess i'm not like you - by Goosie - April 03, 2019, 07:30 PM
RE: ; i guess i'm not like you - by Oath - April 04, 2019, 08:58 AM
RE: ; i guess i'm not like you - by Benedict - April 04, 2019, 11:24 AM
RE: ; i guess i'm not like you - by Goosie - April 04, 2019, 11:59 AM
RE: ; i guess i'm not like you - by Oath - April 04, 2019, 12:28 PM
RE: ; i guess i'm not like you - by Benedict - April 04, 2019, 12:36 PM
RE: ; i guess i'm not like you - by Goosie - April 04, 2019, 01:18 PM
RE: ; i guess i'm not like you - by Oath - April 04, 2019, 02:48 PM
RE: ; i guess i'm not like you - by Oath - April 10, 2019, 09:40 PM