Duck Lake ; i guess i'm not like you
17 Posts
Ooc —
Away
Oath found many things amusing, it was kind of her thing. But at that moment she was highly amused by two very different things; one was the ridiculous accent the male boasted and the other was Goose's mild horror at her own openness. The russet was stuck between feeling the need reassure Goose that everything was okay and her impish want to get this male to say something else. Something more. It was delightful. Maybe he had head trauma? The female ran over his words again in her head but they still didn't make a whole ton of sense to her.. Luckily, it seemed Goose understood. So, she rolled with the punches, feigning utter nonchalance despite not really having the slightest. Oh yeah, introductions.

The smaller female rose to her feet, bumping Goose's hip aka her hocks with her own and flicking an ear. She wasn't actually bothered by her companions lack of restraint. It was good for the pale, and there was very little this male could do with their names. Other than scream at them or go tell his alpha that they were very bad girls. Names were easily changed even if physical appearance wasn't. You know, should the situation ever arise. Just chop Goose off at the knees. Oath tried not to chuckle but shot Goose an look dancing with unspoken laughter. "Oath." She finally purred. He'd given his own name and it was customary to do the same back, right? "What, exactly, brings you out here? You're part of a pack, yes?" Her words were edged but not entirely hostile. More curious than anything. Was their pack like Easthollow? Filled with 'family' and ruled by mommy and daddy?

sorry she's an asshole smh
Messages In This Thread
; i guess i'm not like you - by Oath - April 03, 2019, 05:44 PM
RE: ; i guess i'm not like you - by Benedict - April 03, 2019, 06:20 PM
RE: ; i guess i'm not like you - by Goosie - April 03, 2019, 07:30 PM
RE: ; i guess i'm not like you - by Oath - April 04, 2019, 08:58 AM
RE: ; i guess i'm not like you - by Benedict - April 04, 2019, 11:24 AM
RE: ; i guess i'm not like you - by Goosie - April 04, 2019, 11:59 AM
RE: ; i guess i'm not like you - by Oath - April 04, 2019, 12:28 PM
RE: ; i guess i'm not like you - by Benedict - April 04, 2019, 12:36 PM
RE: ; i guess i'm not like you - by Goosie - April 04, 2019, 01:18 PM
RE: ; i guess i'm not like you - by Oath - April 04, 2019, 02:48 PM