Duck Lake ; i guess i'm not like you
34 Posts
Ooc — lackadaisy
to his surprise the pale girl would move closer. she was perhaps the last person he expected to do such a thing. he had hoped the huntress would be the adventurous one. maybe she still was, but maybe something pulled the second girl toward him. Benedict felt himself recline on the earth, showing no outward aggression if she dared to come even closer. "s' nice te meet ye, Goose n' Oath" he had chosen to remain silent until both names were given. if Oath had a problem with his accent, he wasn't aware of it. she hadn't spoken against it. and it wasn't like he could change it easily. it was how he was born and raised.

so he remained blissfully unaware. if she did say something, he would have shrugged it off anyway. it wasn't the first time someone was bothered by it. "ye, Swiftcurrent 'reek" he'd repeat pleasantly, twisting his head to point his nose in the direction he had come. it was a short walk to the lake. he'd chuckle. "just havin' a drink n' some time t' myself" pack life was suitable, yes, but he often would wander off to have some personal thoughts. he didn't ever want people to see he was suffering in some way. he kept his depression and his thoughts to himself. "sorry - do ye 'ive here? I can go." there was no pack scent but if they had chosen to settle by the lake, he wasn't going to intrude.
2/5 0/5
major focus on group hunting, patrolling, defensive fighting
benedict speaks with a heavy accent; if you need a translation just ask!
Messages In This Thread
; i guess i'm not like you - by Oath - April 03, 2019, 05:44 PM
RE: ; i guess i'm not like you - by Benedict - April 03, 2019, 06:20 PM
RE: ; i guess i'm not like you - by Goosie - April 03, 2019, 07:30 PM
RE: ; i guess i'm not like you - by Oath - April 04, 2019, 08:58 AM
RE: ; i guess i'm not like you - by Benedict - April 04, 2019, 11:24 AM
RE: ; i guess i'm not like you - by Goosie - April 04, 2019, 11:59 AM
RE: ; i guess i'm not like you - by Oath - April 04, 2019, 12:28 PM
RE: ; i guess i'm not like you - by Benedict - April 04, 2019, 12:36 PM
RE: ; i guess i'm not like you - by Goosie - April 04, 2019, 01:18 PM
RE: ; i guess i'm not like you - by Oath - April 04, 2019, 02:48 PM
RE: ; i guess i'm not like you - by Oath - April 10, 2019, 09:40 PM