Duck Lake ; i guess i'm not like you
17 Posts
Ooc —
Away
It seemed that everyone else was relaxed enough to sit down, so Oath stretched her stiff limbs, first the back and then the front, and eased down into a laying position. After eyeing Goose for a solid minute, and then Benedict for somewhat longer, she pulled her fresh kill back into her paws. There she worried at the limbs, casually dismembering the fowl before passing the carcass to Goose with a flick of her claws - sans head, legs and wings, of course. Mmm. Crunchy. Before stuffing her face she had the decency to at least respond to his question, as it seemed Goose had retreated into herself again. Oath tried not to be disappointed and shot the other female what she figured was an award winning smile.

"Nah. We don't live here," She gestured to the surrounding area with her nose. "Though I assumed that'd be obvious; we're not from here, and the last pack we tangled with.. well." She grinned devilishly. "Things just weren't working out. Differences in opinions and such." It went unspoken that it was Oath herself that was likely the issue, but it wouldn't be difficult to glean. "Truly tragic."

"What is your pack like?" The russet asked, gnawing on one of the ducks legs thoughtfully. "We haven't had much luck." Oath added, rolling her shoulders whilst crossing her front legs, the limb she'd been working on firmly held between her claws. She briefly considered offering him a portion but decided against it. He looked well fed enough and she and Goose were still thinned out from their wild travels and the harsh winter. Goose was also still growing.. and Oath. Well. She'd remain stunted, fifty pounds forever lest she gained some serious weight and turned into a groundhog. The russet blasted out a snort.
Messages In This Thread
; i guess i'm not like you - by Oath - April 03, 2019, 05:44 PM
RE: ; i guess i'm not like you - by Benedict - April 03, 2019, 06:20 PM
RE: ; i guess i'm not like you - by Goosie - April 03, 2019, 07:30 PM
RE: ; i guess i'm not like you - by Oath - April 04, 2019, 08:58 AM
RE: ; i guess i'm not like you - by Benedict - April 04, 2019, 11:24 AM
RE: ; i guess i'm not like you - by Goosie - April 04, 2019, 11:59 AM
RE: ; i guess i'm not like you - by Oath - April 04, 2019, 12:28 PM
RE: ; i guess i'm not like you - by Benedict - April 04, 2019, 12:36 PM
RE: ; i guess i'm not like you - by Goosie - April 04, 2019, 01:18 PM
RE: ; i guess i'm not like you - by Oath - April 04, 2019, 02:48 PM
RE: ; i guess i'm not like you - by Oath - April 10, 2019, 09:40 PM