Northstar Vale Hit me with your best shot
105 Posts
Ooc —
Sorin had decided to leave the forest for today, heading out into the heart oif the Vale among the dried up streambeds. water was continuing to flow as the day got warmer, filling the previously bare creeks with fresh, cool meltwater. he ducked his head towards one of them, catching sight of his reflection in a calm spot in of water.

Gone was the youthful man he had been months ago, when he had first appeared upon Viggo's lands as a fiery smartass. Gone was the young brother who had cared diligently for his sister, a sister he was sure was dead. Those facets of him had been replaced by a hardened warrior, a man who had been through terrible pain, a man who had survived only by fighting through the obstacles life threw at him. Viggo had molded the young man into a great warrior, and he had used those lessons through his life. But in some ways, Sorin was concerned by how much he had changed.

Sighing briefly, the dark male raised his head to see @Liri nearby. He looked thoughtful at her, his gaze falling to her missing hind leg. Sympathy and admiration were feelings he often associated with the sight of it, and this time was no different. Although, there was something else as well, a new feeling that he knew needed to be addressed. he chuffed briefly to attract the attention of he ivory women.

"Hi Liri," he said softly. It had been a few days since they had arrived, a few days since their early morning patrol. As he looked over her, his heart seemed to twitch ever so slightly. Although nothing showed in his gaze, the shadow knew he had feelings for her. He just didn't know how deep they were yet, and he wasn't sure if he could commit to deeper feelings right now. He did know he enjoyed her company though.

His gaze once again fell to her missing limb, and once again he felt some nagging feeling, like a voice in the back of his mind. There was something he needed to addressed, but he wasn't sure what it was. he shook his head briefly, his gaze falling to his front paws, and suddenly it struck him.

"Say Liri, have you spared at all since your...mishap" he said, trying to be as gentle as possible. he didn't want to cause offense or remind her of the pain, but he needed to know nonetheless. He was probably in the best position to train her, considering one of Viggo's warriors had lost one of his paws, and had taught Sorin some basics about fighting on three limbs.
Messages In This Thread
Hit me with your best shot - by Sorin - April 04, 2019, 01:08 AM
RE: Hit me with your best shot - by Síff - April 04, 2019, 04:14 PM
RE: Hit me with your best shot - by Sorin - April 05, 2019, 01:16 AM
RE: Hit me with your best shot - by Síff - April 08, 2019, 04:01 PM
RE: Hit me with your best shot - by Sorin - April 08, 2019, 04:59 PM
RE: Hit me with your best shot - by Síff - April 09, 2019, 08:13 PM
RE: Hit me with your best shot - by Sorin - April 10, 2019, 10:52 PM
RE: Hit me with your best shot - by Síff - April 15, 2019, 04:17 PM
RE: Hit me with your best shot - by Sorin - April 15, 2019, 06:03 PM
RE: Hit me with your best shot - by Síff - April 22, 2019, 03:18 PM
RE: Hit me with your best shot - by Sorin - April 30, 2019, 01:07 AM