Heron Lake Plateau You bring an energy I've never felt before
THREADS: 1 / 1
PLAYER PREFERENCES
154 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Like Tegan, Fiadh listened to their mom's spiel and nodded along with a sympathetic expression. The best of the Redhawks was Towhee, of course, followed very closely by Raven. Next in line was any Redhawk who died, followed by all the Redhawks who left. Wildfire had left first, putting her solidly in the bottom three as far as Fiadh was concerned. But her brother reminded her of Screech, dead last of the Redhawks, and she screwed up her nose. Right. That guy. Forgot about him, she admitted. Does he count if he was disowned?

But then she screwed her nose up even more, glancing between mother and brother before saying, uh, ew, gross. She was no stranger to dudes getting their dicks wet, but even so, hearing it about her mom and dad was just grody. The only good thing about anything either of you just said is new sibs. New sibs that, like the last batch, she wouldn't really be around for, but what else was new? She was a wanderer at heart and found her calling on the wide open road.

Tegan's news was less than stellar, too. It wasn't like she could judge; she'd left, although she had made sure to let everyone know first. She supposed that made her one of the least of the Blackthorns, but she'd long come to terms with the fact that her brother and sister were the top picks for best Blackthorn, and it no longer bothered her. Same ol' same, she agreed. Guess maybe that's why no one else came to say hi. It's not like Tow could hear me, everyone else probably has no idea who I am. Ah, well. Such was life. What about Mr. Stick Up His Ass? And Rave?
Messages In This Thread
You bring an energy I've never felt before - by Fiadh - April 10, 2019, 10:29 AM
RE: You bring an energy I've never felt before - by Fiadh - May 26, 2019, 08:32 PM