Phantom Hollow You can take it all, you can take it all
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
Damien couldn't say he was crazy about the tone with which Flicker responded, but he kept his temper in check just for long enough to make his way to stand in front of her. Tall and imposing, Damien stared into her eyes with all the contained rage that she had ignited herself, and with a low, warning growl he made it clear he was to be respected.

I don't think you've realized this, but what I did was to save you the trouble of having to get something worse than that from a whole pack of unstable monsters. he said clearly and regally, lecturing the associate as though she was one of his own children. So you'd be wise to thank me, and most importantly, respect him. But a man who asked for respect did not deserve it. Damien took what he believed belonged to him by force, and the respect of his most troubling subordinates would be no different.
[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread
You can take it all, you can take it all - by Flicker - April 11, 2019, 04:39 PM
RE: You can take it all, you can take it all - by Damien - June 09, 2019, 12:50 PM