Blackfeather Woods Never fails, baby
218 Posts
Ooc — gryff
Away
It did not take long for someone to answer him. His heart dropped as soon as he saw Maegi. He was glad to see her tall and strong, filled out into her adult body. Her paw barely marred her — there was a bigger deformity now. Her teeth permanently, involuntarily bared at the world. He could not keep his eyes off of her face. He knew it was bad etiquette, but he couldn’t stop himself. All he could manage was a small smile, the corners of his lips upturning for a brief moment. Hi, was all he could say to his littlest sister, suddenly sheepish in the face of her mismatched eyes and scarred face. I know, he chuckled. I’m sorry. For you. I should have stayed for you. 

The past year of wandering had changed him. He had been tempered somewhat — not as much of the asshole he had been when he was a young teenager, but he still kept his inherent pride and cockiness. It would take forever to detail the adventures he had, the things he had learned while he was away from the Woods. I went to Moonspear for a while. Then I left the Wilds. I wandered.

Ramsay appeared. The snubnecked pup had bulked out. If Ganon had known what a hyena was he might have compared Ramsay’s build to that creature. Look at you two, he beamed at them. They had grown up, despite the odds pressed against them. And he had helped in his own way, if it was only for a little while.

But there was supposed to be three of them. Where’s Euron? A memory flooded in of the rowdy Cicero-lookalike caked in stomach acids and meat residue arose in his mind. Cicero? Miraak? Vaati? There was a whole host of names he could list off. Or Mother. He doubted either of them would have cared if Mother was dead or alive — he would not be surprised if they had killed her themselves for all she had done to them. He wanted to see her.
My mind is clearer now...

...at last, all too well...
Messages In This Thread
Never fails, baby - by Ganondorf - April 11, 2019, 11:03 PM
RE: Never fails, baby - by Maegi - April 12, 2019, 12:39 PM
RE: Never fails, baby - by Ramsay - April 12, 2019, 12:41 PM
RE: Never fails, baby - by Ganondorf - April 12, 2019, 03:31 PM
RE: Never fails, baby - by Maegi - April 12, 2019, 03:38 PM
RE: Never fails, baby - by Ramsay - April 12, 2019, 04:32 PM
RE: Never fails, baby - by Ganondorf - April 12, 2019, 07:58 PM
RE: Never fails, baby - by Maegi - April 12, 2019, 08:07 PM
RE: Never fails, baby - by Ramsay - April 18, 2019, 07:50 PM