Shadewood "I'll trade my heart for a hug, right about now. It hurts to be doomed."
58 Posts
Ooc — Tara
The man with Cry remained silent after she'd spoken. The only greeting she received from him was a nod. She thought perhaps he wasn't much of a talker or maybe he had something to say later. Cry's voice brought her attention to him as he came to stand near her.  He spoke her name first but then said words she wasn't expecting at all.

Shadwood needed her.

But how could she be the one that could help. The gray woman was confused but stated, “I will do everything I can to help.” She wanted to make that clear. She was a part of the pack now and cared about their well being. Anything that she needed to do was what she would do to ensure they had their needs meet. Her confusion only grew as he spoke of her convincing them that she was ready for the task. She wasn't sure if she would just come out and ask what task it was she needed to be ready to carry out or of she should wait for him to tell her. In the end she stated, “I'm sure I'm ready for any task you set for me.”

It was only after she said that she learned more about the situation and it was even more shocking than what Cry had said at the beginning of this meeting. “Who was it? Are they okay?” She asked first because that was most important. One of her family had been hurt badly and she was concerned for them. There was the second part, the finding out who had had hurt one of her packmates. “What exactly do you need me to do to find out?” She asked because she'd been called here for that reason. She felt there wasn't time to waste, they needed to know.