Shadewood "I'll trade my heart for a hug, right about now. It hurts to be doomed."
58 Posts
Ooc — Tara
This was a very big and dangerous mission she was taking on for the pack. Amaya wasn't sure she was ready in that moment but she would be by the time she reached the Melonii pack, she had to be. She wanted to show Cry and everyone else that she could do this and do it well.

She didn't have to ask where to find the pack she was supposed to infiltrate, Cry supplied the information. She was thankful that he had also spoken of making sure she was clean and didn't have any remnants of the keeps scent on her. She nodded, “I will make sure. You don't have to worry Cry,” she told her tone confident. She was at least for that part of her mission.

She waited for him to continue and as he went on she felt a little more confident about this whole thing. She knew what she had to do. “That will be easy. I've been a loner long enough to know how to think like one.” Things were different for her now of course but Amaya was sure she could slip back into her old life easily. It hadn't been that long since she'd been there.

He had another tip for her before he was done, or at least before it seemed like he was finished. “I am sure I can do that too. I have plenty of great qualities. Why else would you have brought me into the pack if you didn't think I could benefit it.” All the things he'd spoken of Amaya was sure she could do and the rest could wait until she was in the pack. “When should I return?”