Lost Creek Hollow I can't assault her before I tell her I love her
starin’ up at where
the moon should be
63 Posts
Ooc — Laur
She gave only a smile and light roll of her eyes to her mother's answer, though still definitely agreed with her there. Rannoch was indeed a humble man (at least, in her eyes), and it showed in everything he did, even via puppy-naming tactics. They were all named after old, important relatives who Deshyr was sure were all fine wolves even if she would never have the chance to meet them. Their spirits would live on in the younger generation.

She looked to Liffey as she explained, her ears perking up as she said they were actually old enough to play outside right now! However her swift amendment caused Deshyr's ears to fall just as quickly. Damnit, she wanted to take them out on adventures now! "Well, me and big brother Breccan will be here to guard and herd them back whenever you need!" she said with a wide grin, turning back to the pups.

"Dibs on teaching the fat one how to hunt," she added light-heartedly, motioning to Aengus who now had poor Sionnach pinned.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I can't assault her before I tell her I love her - by Deshyr - May 23, 2019, 05:43 AM