Firestone Hot Springs he is risen
223 Posts
Ooc — Wolf-Chalk
Cadeau kept examining the water with curious brown eyes, the halfling idly reaching a paw to ghost the surface of the warm water. The fur along her back stood up in surprise at the heat and she pulled her paw back quickly. She shook droplets off her toes and Cadeau blinked with a stunned look on her tan colored face. 

"Wow! Boy is that warm! I mean, not burning hot but I wasn't ready for that," Cadeau blabbered with some zealous energy to the words. She turned to face the stranger again, not wanting to be rude. "Its nice to meet you, Firefly. Its always good running into friendly faces." Cadeau was proud that the anxiety she used to have meeting other wolves was steadily becoming easier to control, even if a weary voice in the back of her head was scolding her. She was going to join a pack and eventually live among a group of wolves, she needed to get a tamper on the fear.

At his question and the mention of Illidan, she balked curiously. "If he's a gray wolf with a black head, yeah I know Illidan. We're traveling together..." Cadeau cocked her head, intrigued to meet someone who knew her partner. "Do you know him?"
Half-breed, that's all I ever heard
Half-breed, how I learned to hate the word
Half-breed, she's no good they warned
Both sides were against me since the day I was born
Messages In This Thread
he is risen - by RIP Firefly - April 23, 2019, 12:17 PM
RE: he is risen - by Cadeau - April 23, 2019, 03:06 PM
RE: he is risen - by RIP Firefly - April 24, 2019, 12:33 AM
RE: he is risen - by Cadeau - April 24, 2019, 01:50 AM
RE: he is risen - by RIP Firefly - April 26, 2019, 02:30 PM
RE: he is risen - by Cadeau - April 26, 2019, 04:34 PM
RE: he is risen - by RIP Firefly - April 29, 2019, 04:58 PM