Kintla Flatlands cause i can stand to stay here, right where i am
A dark room in the wallflower garden of the party
22 Posts
Ooc — Brooke
Despite the distance between them, Rhaenys couldn't help but notice the dreaminess in his gaze; some far off thought that pursued his mind and haunted him and pulled his attention from reality to fantasy. A fondness that captured him in that exact moment that Rhaenys couldn't fathom because she had never experienced it. A fondness that caused a sensation of jealousy to seem up through the cracks of her damaged heart and pour through her veins. His words, despite only now shocking the silence with the intensity of a thousand lightning bolts, caused her to pull from her very own fantasies and into reality.

How awful it was with how lost she found herself in her own mind.

Titian eyes blinked; once, twice, before narrowing slightly in contemplation. His leader had sent him out to find out how to be a good father? "How in the world are you going to do that?She found herself voicing her concerns, rolling her shoulders as she repositioned herself into a more comfortable stance. "You want to know the secret of being a good father? Be there for them." A sleuth of words spilled from the lips then - the sheer length of it cascading down and threatening to reveal some sort of long lost secret of her past. Now, her words weren't cruel in the slightest - in fact, Rhaenys was more curious than anything on how he would manage to be a 'good father'.

Gifts, after all, never worked for her. 
"Why would you bring me in if you knew what you'd become?
So curse everyone and everything, even the sun."  ☼
Messages In This Thread
RE: cause i can stand to stay here, right where i am - by Rhaenys - May 05, 2019, 02:20 PM