Sunbeam Lair and i know more
223 Posts
Ooc — Wolf-Chalk
Cadeau took to wandering and exploring the new area when they settle for a bit from their road trip. She liked traveling with Illidan but she knew if she was going to survive out here she needed to shoulder herself more. Cadeau couldn't cling to one wolf forever. Besides, he probably needed personal time away from her too. She was on the trail for food and herbs, often curious about the wild fauna. Cadeau knew finding prey would be better for herself and Illidan's empty bellies but she couldn't ignore the urge to study the herbal life and nature around her.

So despite hearing the rustling of what was most likely a deer grazing nearby, Cadeau was more focused on the scent of something... plant-y. As an aspiring healer, Cadeau was learning what certain scents meant when it came to herbs. Sure, some herbs weren't what she thought despite a plant smelling bitter like yarrow but trial and error built character, even if it meant she got embarrassingly ill self experimenting at times.

The brown female came across what seemed to be some kind of cave, Cadeau pushing her way through foliage to get a better look at it. It had interesting smells, she noted as she wrinkle her salmon colored nose thoughtfully at the whiff. There was also another scent in there that, Cadeau strained her nose. Wolf, that is definitely wolf scent. You'd think traveling with one would make it easier to figure out but no. Hmm, smells kinda icky too... Cadeau heard the profanity echo suddenly and quickly without thinking hurried her way inside to assist the stranger.

"Hey, you okay in here fella?" Cadeau asked, quickly finding the fallen wolf. She frowned at the state of him, worrying her lower lip. "Alright that was a dumb question... um, what's wrong is the more appropriate inquiry."
Half-breed, that's all I ever heard
Half-breed, how I learned to hate the word
Half-breed, she's no good they warned
Both sides were against me since the day I was born
Messages In This Thread
and i know more - by Cupid - April 29, 2019, 08:08 PM
RE: and i know more - by Cadeau - April 30, 2019, 05:23 PM
RE: and i know more - by Cupid - May 11, 2019, 11:26 AM
RE: and i know more - by Cadeau - May 11, 2019, 12:16 PM
RE: and i know more - by Cupid - May 17, 2019, 12:00 AM
RE: and i know more - by Cadeau - May 17, 2019, 12:39 AM
RE: and i know more - by Cupid - May 20, 2019, 07:00 PM