Stavanger Bay The seas may be rough, but I am the Captain!
settling their restless wings
384 Posts
Ooc —
"i see," she murmured gently, wondering now "then why are you here?" for what reason did he tear their system from their paws... if he wanted nothing to do with it? did he just want the title of power? why couldn't he go make something on his own? dalia, a submissive woman in all aspects, did not understand the draw of power.  

all the same, his answer wasn't very convincing. it was, more or less, the edge he gained after he spoke that drew her to question it. firefly turned away from her, peering out into the small, sandy forest beyond them, leaving dalia to wonder the validity of his words. what more could she say? surely, she couldn't argue. and tradition -- would that mean tradition would remain? dalia needed to speak with velen... she hoped he'd come around after firefly left, something told her she didn't want them in the same room together. 

she paused her work, briefly, noting the turn of his head a final time. "i am done here, unless you'd like those wounds cleaned up as well," she said, referring to the ones on his face and head. if he was so sour that he would not turn her way, so be it, but dalia would not force anything upon him. she did not know his nature, and she did not want to risk any injury to herself or her children.
trigedasleng will be in blue.
Messages In This Thread
RE: The seas may be rough, but I am the Captain! - by Dalia - May 03, 2019, 09:06 AM