Emberflame Ridge before i pine away
9 Posts
Ooc —
her mind wandered into the place occupied by the strange thoughts that often come before sleep. something pulled her back to reality, a soft rustle of moment, and her bloody eyes burst open to be met with the sight of a dark-furred woman. a startle reaction rattled lace initially, but the stranger's calm demeanor loosed her tense muscles as she lifted her nose and thumped her tail softly.

lace was torn momentarily by the offer posed to her. she recalled the last time someone had tried to give her respite, the pale and speckled woman who had disappeared as quickly as she had come, leaving lace on her own once more.

but it mattered not how wary she was of this happening again. she was on no position to turn down an offer of help, and much like liri, this woman held an air of concern and kindess. unless she was planning to kill her once they reached their destination, a possibility but one the that lace doubted, there was little to lose iin accepting the proposition,

yes... thank you, the brunette spoke softly, getting to her feet and following. my name is Lace.
Messages In This Thread
before i pine away - by Lace - May 10, 2019, 07:49 AM
RE: before i pine away - by Lily - May 18, 2019, 08:59 PM
RE: before i pine away - by Lace - May 22, 2019, 03:30 PM
RE: before i pine away - by Lily - May 28, 2019, 02:45 PM