Lost Creek Hollow i was once like you are now, and i know that it's not easy
205 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Little bit of powerplay as he tries to pull her off his toe, let me know if you want it changed! :)

He managed to remove Sionnach's miniature fangs from his foreleg, but only for a second. She was resilient, even with her puffed-up face, and before Breccan could do anything else she had pounced again. This time, her target was his paw, and while it still hurt, he at least was somewhat prepared; not enough to deflect her, but at least to not be surprised when it happened.

"Oh, come on," he said, using his mouth to peel her off by taking hold of her by the nape of her neck. As he pulled her away, she clung to his toe like a little leech, and it took a bit more force than he was expecting to extract her. Once his paw was free, he dropped her -- gently! -- onto the ground. Quickly, he held up that same paw like a stop sign in front of her face.

"Don't even think about doing that again! You can have the root, but you gotta mark it as yours," he instructed, now using the lifted foot to point at the tree. Its bark was scarred with his own teethmarks; she would have to add her own if she really wanted to claim it.