Sun Mote Copse I'm gonna be a mighty king so enemies - beware!
97 Posts
Ooc — Bryndel
Owen came tiptoeing gingerly into the unfamiliar territory that was thickly overlaid with scents that were now both familiar and foreign at once. He had an official invite from his old puppysitter Eljay and everything, it was true, but he still felt like an intruder as he crept past the borders, eyes flickering restlessly to and fro and his stiffly awkward legs ready to catapult him up and away the moment there was the first little sign of danger. His ruddy-furred ears pricked suddenly up at a nearby snarl, and before he could think his feet had already backpedaled a quickstep or three. He crouched there a moment, poised and indecisive, deciphering the noises piece by piece. Maybe all this had been a terrible mistake? Maybe he should just turn around and hightail it home... There was only one culprit making all that racket though, from what he could tell. And a very small, high-pitched someone with a tiny lung capacity at that. Okay, yeah, even Owen wasn't that much of a wuss. He padded up over the small ridge just ahead and peered down at the young noisemaker.

Owen cocked his head curiously, watching as the youngster ferociously beat up the increasingly bald scrap of deerhide. He had to duck his head and with a small hasty cough stifle a sudden smirk as the rawhide whipped back up into the air and thwapped the hapless puppy right back all of a sudden. This seemed to leave the small boy nonplussed for a moment, but it was only a few breaths before the little guy was back at it again and exacting his revenge. Hey, I think it's dead now, Owen called out, stepping forth a little more boldly with his ears and tail set at a more-relaxed half-mast. Though maybe you better wring its neck just to make sure... Did you hunt that all by yourself?
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm gonna be a mighty king so enemies - beware! - by Owen - June 01, 2019, 03:17 AM